[bksvol-discuss] Re: can that be done?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:49:46 -0700 (PDT)

That's what I do, Kelly C. And Chris, like E, a lot of
us have suggested doing away with the stripper. I
think it's being considered, but apparently it's
somehow tied up with page numbers for Daisy or
something. I think you must the discussion that took
place several weeks ago.

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs