[bksvol-discuss] Re: can Request

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:32:03 -0400

The Mists of Avalong does need a re-scan. So does Priestess of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley. But other of Bradley's books are in far worse shape as I have mentioned in previous posts. I will check later and write a more specific note about the Bradley books.

E.
At 11:24 AM 7/30/2007, you wrote:
I see that these books are mostly rated excellent, and Pratik scanned Merlin, so I wonder what is wrong with them that they would need rescanned?

- Kelby Wrote:
(Note, all of these are re-scans; I am not very happy with the
current ones.)

The Mabinogion Tetrology, by Evangeline Walton (released as
omnibus in I believe 1997)
Taliesin, Stephen R. Lawhead
Merlin, Stephen R. Lawhead
Arthur, Stephen R. Lawhead
Grail, Stephen R. Lawhead
Pendragon, Stephen R. Lawhead
Avallon, Stephen R. Lawhead
The Mists of Avalon, Marion Zimmer Bradley

I'd really appreciate it if any of these books can be scanned.

Best Regards

Kelby

Jamie in Michigan
Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Find great deals on <http://www.anrdoezrs.net/email-1683725-1100785>books at Half.com.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.