[bksvol-discuss] Re: can I get a book back from the approval queue

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:10:44 -0700

Thank you Gerald!  When I got the book from Step 1, the author field read
edited by Karen Bellinir and since it made perfect sense to me I did not
even consider that this was wrong.
I did just now send email to Gustavo and am hoping that I will see the book
and get it to fix this.
Thanks for all the explanations.
Shannon