[bksvol-discuss] Re: can I get a book back from the approval queue

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:32:25 -0500

Hello Shannon,

I'm guessing that this is the book you're talking about.  I found it on
Marissa's List.

The Genetic Disorders Sourcebook Edited by Karen Bellenir

Gustavo probably kicked it back because of the syntax used in the author
field.  The proper way to list an editor is

Karen Bellener (editor)

The word by shouldn't be in the field, and the word editor should be in
parenthesis.

Send Gustavo a message at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tell him about your problem,
and ask him to kick the book back to the Step 1 page.  After all, that's
what he'll end up doing anyway.

Let the list know if you need any help confirming that she's the editor

Gerald