[bksvol-discuss] Re: calling validator of "Standing for Something" by Gordon Bitner Hinkley

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

I validated a book like that once. I don't remember at
the moment what it was, but I felt it was worth my
time to validate rather than to reject. My guess is
that the scanner found end-of-line breaks and deleted
them all, replacing them with nothing, without
realizing that the ones at the ends of paragraphs
would also be deleted.

Cindy