[bksvol-discuss] Re: calling Monica

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:46:29 -0400

Hi, Elizabeth. Thanks for reminding me. My edit period expired without my noticing it. I have the book here and have been working on it for an hour each evening. I'll grab it from step 1 this morning.

At Friday 7/14/2006 05:53 AM, you wrote:
Good morning Monica W. I am writing on behalf of your book about Queen Elizabeth. You might say I am being the book's spokesElizabeth. Check step 1 and the book awaits you.

smile

E.