[bksvol-discuss] Re: business proposal for Bertrice Small

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 01:26:35 -0500

Hey Sue,
    If I were to tell someone about BookShare and suggest that they could
help out by making a donation or volunteering...sounds just like any other
organization that needs financial/volunteer support...

Just my two cents worth,
Jake
PS assuming that the donations are tax deductable is a common course as well
from my experiences