[bksvol-discuss] Re: btc books?

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 03:08:38 -0700

Hi, you all, it looks as if we are confirmed non-Pickwickians. Most
likely because the book wasn't really a novel or was so loosely
organized that we fail to perceive its charms. I'm thinking Dickens
meant to be satirical but we didn't get the satire, or maybe the antics
of four reasonably well-to-do gentlemen is boring to our sensibilities.
Regards, Kim Friedman.