[bksvol-discuss] Re: brf files

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:43:06 -0500

Hi Sue,

I don't know if Bookshare has a back translator, I'll have to defer to higher authority, Gustavo, Peter, Marissa, etc.
As to whether it is worth it or not, I guess that is an opinion call. I guess for those that are already in the library, I'd have to say yes in support of the braille aficionados. For those books that aren't already in the collection however, I would have to question the wisdom of submitting it in brf only.

Dave

At 05:50 PM 2/19/2005, you wrote:

Hi Dave,

Does Bookshare have a tool to translate a BRF file into the other formats?
I mean, if there is no Daisy already in the library??  I can fix a BRF with
the type keys for validation, but is it worth it just for a BRF?  That's
what I'm asking.  If that makes sense.  <smile>

Sue S.