[bksvol-discuss] braille translator

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:30:19 -0400

I have rarely read a .brf file from bookshare. I believe the translator in k1000 is good. If the one bookshare is using is poorer, it might make sense to download the daisy format and then make a brf translation with k1000 from the .html part of the daisy file. Sounds as if the translation might be better.

E.