[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille contractions

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:09:39 -0500

I wonder if maybe the reason you're seeing to, etc. separated, maybe
in the scanned copy there are two spaces between to and the next word
for example? I would probably use the cursor keys to look at the
specific examples character by character, to see if there might be an
extra space to get rid of.

As for the new braille code, I wish they would leave well enough
alone, and leave it as is, the braille code that we all know and are
quite happy with, thank you very much. I hope if it ends up being used
it's restricted to math and technical sorts of material.

Pam