[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille contractions

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:08:29 -0700

I had not heard that "to" and "by" were now being separated and hope it isn't
true. In the book I am validating, most of the time these words are contracted
and adjoin the following word. The reason I asked the question is that I have
no idea how I could correct this. Does this have to do with the Duxbury
translation, and if so, I wonder why it isn't always done.