[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille contractions

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:00:33 -0700

Wasn't Kim's article also published in
The Braille Forum?  I also got a survey, somehow, possibly because I belong
to ACB?  I did respond, for all the good it did.  I am opposed to the
proposed UEBC code because of the awkward handling of math and other
technical codes.  Otherwise, the minor changes to literary braille would not
be bothersome.

- Jackie McCraw