[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille contractions

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 22:53:51 -0700

Hi,

The new braille code separates "by" from all other words, also "to" is
separated.  Since they are also separated in print, I don't think you should
correct that.  On my braille display, which is translating print text into
grade two contracted braille, "to" and "by" are always separated from the
following word.  Did I understand your question right?

- Jackie McCraw