[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:18:17 -0400

Actually, yes.

We bought this really old house once.  When we moved in, the windows were
horrible.  In some places there were gaps between the windows and the wall
that were big enough for me to put my hand down into.  We live in Michigan,
so as you can imagine, this ,made for a bitterly cold first winter.  I was
working on my Ph.D. at the time, so had no choice but to just keep reading.
There was one day I was so cold, that I decided to see if I could read with
gloves on.  Didn't work so well! *grin*
Donna