[bksvol-discuss] bragging rights!

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare bolunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:37:30 -0500

I had to tell someone who would understand, so you guys are elected.

I got four accepted emails from support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for my first four books to be validated today.

I'm sorry for cluttering up the list with my chest thumping, but I just wanted to tell someone who would understand the pleasure one gets in being part of a service that helps so many.

Thanks.

Bob
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead