[bksvol-discuss] Re: bottlenecks in submitting and validating

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 08:34:29 -0400

I am not so much talking here about better and worse for books at 98 and 99 % accuracy when submitted. I am specifically trying to address what we as volunteers do when confronted with books of 94 and 95% accuracy. For now what we do is let the languish on the step 1 page rather than either spending the ridiculous amount of time necessary to fix them up or rejecting them outright. I am simply suggesting that 94 and 95 % books should in some way be gotten off the step 1 list and gotten off it within a reasonable period rather than being allowed to sit there for often over a year.