[bksvol-discuss] Re: bottlenecks in submitting and validating

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:03:38 -0400

I agree that if folks do not care about their work they will not use the tools. Given that folks on this list care, how do we deal with the issues of non-caring so that we can get as much done as possible? Really this is the first question I would ask followed by the kind of comments I have made lately. I am really seeking discussion rather than saying something has to be such and such a way. We all seem to agree on their being some bottlenecks. Perhaps by going over what is going on, ideas will develop.

E.