[bksvol-discuss] Re: bottlenecks in submitting and validating

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:31:56 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth

I laughed out loud. I assume you're kidding.
Nonficton, unless it's history or biography, is not
one of my favorite subjects to tackle.  And being in
as bad shape as you describe--I take that as a
warning. Only when you advise that it needs some work
or a pair of eyes, as you did with Out of Body, will I
take it on. If you, with your K1000, say it's so bad,
and it's not a classic or a decent romance (not in the
morality sense but in the literary and reputation
sense) I'll let it go to the reject pile.

But you did give me a good laugh.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com