[bksvol-discuss] Re: bottlenecks in submitting and validating

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:19:06 -0400

The woman who submitted the book is a bright savvy individual who will benefit from better tools. I know what a horrow it was to get all those various settings tweaked. Now without being a maniac with a computer it is possible to get optimize to do such a wonderful job. Then save the settings for that book. When you go to scan that book again, load its own personal settings file. Things which started out as illegible are things I can actually scan with the optimize feature.

E.