[bksvol-discuss] Re: bottlenecks in submitting and validating

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:01:32 -0700

I used 200 as an example.
What I was getting at was things that may need fixing and if  a person found
thingsneeded fixing these could be added when they release it so that the
final validater would have a better idea of possible problems.
Rank spelling
Poorly scanned table of contents
Many words that run together.

In many of these cases someone who is interested in reading the full book
would not mined making these kinds of corrections. Or in the case of soemone
like Cindy if there was someone willing to work on a book needing pages that
were missing they could pair up on the list to work together.