[bksvol-discuss] Re: bottlenecks in submitting and validating

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:12:41 -0700

Again, another means of communication with volunteers could be handle by a
volunteer coordinator or depending on what the real pool of volunteers are
it could be more than one.

I am sure when BookShare started it wasn't necessary but it seems the
organization grows this could e an idea that is coming to age.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau