[bksvol-discuss] Re: boooks with illustrations was Awesome - 151,663 Titles on Bookshare

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:40:07 -0700 (PDT)

But, unfortunately from my point of view, the science and technology books
have  have priority over the history and literature,smile. There is a history
one that was started, though, before the books were prioritized; If you're
interested in a description and view of a textile mill you can find it in one
of the history books (unfortunately I don't remember which one. smile