[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: P is for Peril

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:16:28 -0400

Thanks for reassuring me I hadn't missed anything, but I really miss the epilogue that ties up the loose ends -- and they are loose ends.
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>