[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Gaps in series and contest reminder

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:05:13 -0500

Dragonlance readers, feel free to comment on my post below on the order
which you think the books should be read. Or give some reading advice to new
readers. I think that because there are so many books that takes place in
this world that it can be overwhelming to a newby.  I would like to hear
from others, as I am by no means an expert. *smile*

Grace