[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Game Night (second try)

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 06:17:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rebecca,

  Loser is a new game I picked up at a yard sale a few weekends ago. You know
how if you play "horse" in basketball, if you miss the basket the first time
you get the letter H, then the second time you miss you get the letter O, until
you've spelled Horse and then you're out of the game?

  Loser is the same premise only it has cards and if the statement on the card
applies to you, you "take a loser letter" until you spell loser. It is very
funny with things like "If you are not wearing matching socks, take a loser
letter" or "If you have ever been caught lying about calling in sick to work,
take a loser letter".

  It's all very good fun and if you don't care to admit to the statement on the
card, no one is the wiser, although one of the cards is about if you've locked
yourself out of your car or house in the past 12 months and my husband and I
had to argue about whether or not I've done this in the past TWELVE months. I
say no but he says I have! I think it's been longer, grin.

  So you can come and just have fun listening or play along.

  Now I need to go to bed after working all night!

  See everyone who can make it, tonight! Ten p.m. eastern time!

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Sick Puppy by Carl Hiaasen

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!