[bksvol-discuss] [bookshare-discuss] Re: Fwd: Making Money Off Blogging

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:08:33 -0600

Just a note: anyone interested in affiliate marketing needs to
very carefully educate themselves first so they don't get
scammed. You can easily pay more to belong to the particular
marketing affiliate group than you take in with a blog, and
thereby lose money.  Very few blogs - the top one to three
percent with very heavy traffic - make any money this way.

Judy s.

Chela Robles wrote:
Hello all, this may be of interest to you, check it out, a response
from a friend of mine to an email I sent him asking how to go about
making money off of blogging and online, here is his response below,
in case the link he provided me doesn't get into this message, here it
is
http://www.jonathanvolk.com/
Chela