[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Friends of bookshare.org

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:14:45 -0700

Well, after all that, she still hasn't contacted me.  I don't bite, u
know, & even if I did, I'm current on my rabies vaccinations.  I've
been a technician of these beasts for 15 years now, & even helped to
fix someone's computer so she could get on the For the People site--&
it spoke spanish (that was trippin)! So I'd b happy 2 help her if she
wants it.

On 10/31/07, siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> <smile>  Many thanks, Cindy!!
>
> Happy Halloween!!!