[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Cindy's posted lists

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:58:22 -0700 (PDT)

Weird. Did you notice the date? I don't post them
until  around 1 a.m. of the day after the date  of the
list. Yesterday there was nothing new, but, for
example, if Gustavo added anything today, Sunday, I'll
post it around 1 a.m. Monday morning Pacific time,,
but with today's date. Since I don't usually go to bed
until 2 a.m., I'll start waiting until 2. smile. I
want to have the latest news possible for you all--and
I will henceforth include synopses and quality
ratings.

Since we on the west coast are still asleep--at least
I am--when so many of you are getting up and perhaps
checking your e-mail, I figure you'll get the lists
before Gustavo posts them in the Browse Books New
Books section, because they don't seem to show up
there until around noon Pacific time.

Cindy