[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Christmas Books

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 13:15:48 -0500

HI all:

Thanks to those who provided me with input.
I am going to do what's easier and just list them all in the Christmas category and let the readers make up their minds.

Besides, so far we're all in agreement.
And just to clarify this isn't my project alone, anyone is encourage to add titles to the category. Actually to any category. I am very impressed with the work Jake did on that site.

Grace