[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: A note to validators

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisa.f@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:45:38 -0700

That would be because the sentence makes no sense! I left out a couple of crucial words. It was meant to read as follows:

If you are a validator, we ask that you try to limit the number of books you have out as **well as** the number of times that you renew a book for validation.

I really did proof it; I even made John Glass listen to it. But I must have done something after that ...

Dan, I appreciate your catching this so I could correct it.

Ah, Fridays ...

Lisa

On Apr 27, 2007, at 6:34 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi Lisa,

I apologize but I do not understand this statement. Can you explain it a little more?

If you are a validator, we ask that you try to limit the number of books you have out as the number of times that you renew a book for validation.