[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: A category called Christmas

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:30:34 -0500

Hi All:

People have been wishing for a category where to list Christmas related books because not all Christmas books have the word Christmas in the title.

So I went to the Bookshare expansion initial site and added a category called holidays and now we can add holiday related titles.
Check it out at
http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/
And don't forget to add titles.

Grace