[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Member Reader Survey - Non Bookshare members can ignore!

  • From: Carlos Lopez <carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 03:21:39 -0800

Hi,

This survey is inaccessible to me. I'm trying to take the survey using a BrailleNote Apex, but whenever I click the link to the survey, it says that there's an error on my page after it loads. I'm only able to answer the first question because when I hit "next," it won't take me to the next question.

Carlos

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex BT 32 running KeySoft 9.3.1 build 1176 from the HumanWare BrailleNote family