[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 19:29:02 -0500

Cool!  I really hope someone picks up this book soon.

People interested in this book may also wish to check out a non-fiction
title I submitted a year or so ago called, "The Colony," by John Taiman,
2007, which is probably the best single volume history of the colony at
Kalapaupa, Moloka'i.

Briaan Miller

  _____