[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Horror Book Club Mid-Month Reminder

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:29:24 -0500

Hey Alison,

Try

Santa Claus's Evil Twin, by him, i promise you will love it, and finish it,
smile.

is a recommendation for everyone, this was his dabble in Children's
literature and it is very cute!  i like it, and am brailling a copy for a
student of mine.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx