[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Horror Book Club Mid-Month Reminder

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:35:30 -0500

WOW!!  Lissi, the horror club thanks you for such a ringing endorsement and
superb summations of the books we have and will discuss.

In my opinion, Lissi is the bravest of us all because she is willing to
tackle a genre with which she wasn't sure she would be comfortable.  It's
easy for someone such as myself because it is within my comfort zone, but
leaving that comfortable space and stepping into horror, or anything else
for that matter, takes real courage.  Thank you for being willing to meet
with us and for sharing your insights and knowledge with the group.  I'm
looking forward to our meeting on December 27th and Hearing about what you
have to say about Koontz's, Strangers.

Again, many thanks for your support of this endeavor!

With Sincere Admiration,
Cindy 4

To handle yourself, use your head.
To handle others, use your heart.