[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] CBS show

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 03:24:38 -0600

Brian, you were great.
For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 12:03 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] CBS show

Thanks Cindy, you are very kind.

I thought they did a good job with the story.  I guess there are a lot of
visuals of me -- walking to the metro, riding the metro to work, downloading
the paper off Bookshare, and so on.

There is much to say about how all this came together, and what it was like
to do the shoot, but I'll save that for another email.

Best,
Brian M