[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] BookShare Weekly conference this Wednesday night

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:49:32 -0600

Pat,

The address for the other list is bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gerald

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Ferguson [mailto:fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:41 AM
To: Book Share Discuss
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] BookShare Weekly conference this Wednesday
night

Hi  Everyone,

It's time again for our weekly BookShare conference tonight, Wednesday
night January 25th.

If someone could please forward this to the Bookshare Volunteer list, I
would greatly appreciate this very much. This email is for both lists. I do
not have that address any more since I left that list. <smile>

Please join us tonight, January 25th,  on the BookShare conference.

Times: 8 PM CDT. (Central Daylight Time),
7 PM Mountain time
9 PM Eastern  Time.)
6 PM Pacific Time), California, Oregon and Washington.

If you are not able to make it at the exact time the conference starts,
never fear, you can come up any time. We don't mind. <smile>

Everyone is welcome to this conference line in this conference room tonight.

The topic for the BookShare conference will be what ever you want to talk
about, Daisy reader, the BookShare search engine, BookShare unpacking tool,
BookShare books on MP3 players, and the quality of each rating of books.

We have a great time every week, and those who don't come up, well--you
don't know what you are missing! <grin> lol.

Everyone gets a chance to talk, because it's best to allow one person
talking at a time. <grin> lol.

The conference line number is: 218-936-1200. When you hear the words
"Welcome to the Conference call, a service of www.freeconference.com." Just
press the number 2. Then when prompted to enter a code, enter the following
code: 2665. That is the code we use for the BookShare conference room.

There is no cost to anyone for using the service, only the cost of the call.

I'll be there tonight, Wednesday night, January 25. Hope to see you all
there! <smile>

I hope we have a great croud.

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,