[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Banned Books Week

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 05:47:10 -0400

I don't know about this Cindy. I guess I will be talking to my favorite guys *Talking Books* today. They are very helpful when it comes to these things. I have access to some Ebooks through our library system, but I do not know about print books. To be honest, I did not know I could do this. You know, of course, that this only helps to feed my book addiction. *L*

Thanks for the info!

Hugs,

Maithe