[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Banned Books Week

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:51:11 -0700 (PDT)

Do you have access to the catalog on the Internet? If
so, there's usually a way to request books. Or you can
call your librarian and ask her to request a book for
you. They come from another branch, or your own branch
might have it and the librarian will tell you. It will
be held at the desk for you and you'll be notified
when it's available. Some library systems charge,
others do not. Ours does not charge for books within
the system, i.e., the city library system, but will
charge for books that come from elsewhere, like the
county system.

HTH

Cindy