[bksvol-discuss] bookshare wish list; books for ages 9-12 added. They sound like fun

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

Kendell, I've added your books to the Wish list and forwarded your request
(with your address deleted for privacy) to the volunteer list in hopes that
scanners will see it more quickly.

Cindy

Hank is a ranch security dog and has a lot of adventures as you can see. I
think there's actually a 55th book in the series according to Amazon

Hi:
My name is kendell clark. I am a bookshare user and I  Hank the cowdog number
24 The Case of the Black-Hooded Hangman, by john R erickson
 Hank the cowdog #43 The Case of the Twisted Kitty, also by john R erickson
 Hank the Cowdog #44 The Dungeon of Doom, by john R erickson
 Hank the Cowdog #45 The Case of the Falling Sky, by john R erickson
 Hank the cowdog #46 The Case of the Tricky Trap, by john R erickson
 Hank the Cowdog #47 The Case of the Tender Cheeping Chickies , by john R
erickson
Hank the Cowdog #48 The Case of the Monkey Burglar, by john R erickson
Hank the cowdog #49 The Case of the Booby-Trapped Pickup, by john R erickson
Hank the Cowdog #50 The Case of the Most Ancient Bone, by john R erickson
Hank the Cowdog #51 The Case of the Blazing Sky, by John R erickson
Hank the Cowdog #52 The Quest for the Great White Quail, by john R erickson
Hank the cowdog #53 Drover 's Secret Life, by john R erickson
 and finally, hank the cowdog #54 The Case of the Dinosaur Birds, by john R
erickson
I am not in a huge hurry for these books but the author's page hasn't been
update in five years so I thought I'd request them.
Thanks
Kendell Clark