[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare tool

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 20:59:23 -0700

Hi, Gisela. That's where the Bookshare rating helps. Sometimes, it rates
things adult that maybe shouldn't be, but it's probably at least somewhat
reliable in rating things adult that should be. I mean, things that really
should be rated adult probably wouldn't slip through the cracks very easily,
although maybe. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):