[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare seems to be interested in quantity

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 03:22:36 -0700

This has been a long discussion thread, and the book, whose name I don't recall right now, has most definitely been mentioned previously. If you go back and read the list archives, you can find the name. I don't believe it is necessary that the name be referenced in each message posted to the list.

Scott

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>