[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare seems to be interested in quantity

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

That's an interesting idea. I would think it's
possible. As I understand it, the way it is now either
the submitter gives the book its quality rating or
it's automatically rated Fair. But there would have to
be some pause or step built in to the system, I guess,
between the submission and the book's going to the
download list. I suspect the automatic rating on the
upload is somehow built into the second page of the
upload. Another job for engineering. smile

Cindy