[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare search seems to be broken

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 21:21:38 -0500

That usually means that there are no results. Have you tried searching for something that you are certain is in the collection? If you do that and you are absolutely certain that you got the spelling correct then there is something wrong with the search. If you do that and you get results then I expect that what you are looking for is simply not there.

When I put in a search term and hit the button, I get an advanced search screen with lots of fiels and categories to check.