[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare notice strangeness

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:59:39 -0500

Thank you for validating it.  I guess I some how missed the acceptence
message when it was accepted.  I do wonder how the file was replicated
and subsequently rejected, but I guess it really doesn't matter since
everything ended up ok in the end. :-)
Maybe I submitted it during that time when the database got messed up.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity