[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare is sharing among disabled people so what can you expect?

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:17:24 -0700

It seems to me that this topic is becoming an extended and somewhat discouraging thread over a real non-issue.

Many people on this list submit and validate parts of books which are not considered core content and do so very well.

The underlying assumption that some volunteers do or may begin doing poor work is unsubstantiated.

I think we should be working on the premise that volunteers spend time effort and concern on their work. I know what began this thread, but I surely do not understand the flurry of emails assuming poor and incomplete work which have evolved from the initial question.

Cat Lover Lori