[bksvol-discuss] bookshare in future

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 22:51:55 -0500

Cindy I asked before I spoke with Janice this afternoon and got some idea about where bookshare seems to be heading.

This is about bookshare rather than about individuals, at least it is for me. I know some on this list are concerned because we have heard so little from bookshare officially since M. left us. That will change. Good conversation with Janice.