[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare chat

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:48:29 -0800

Let us talk off list please as to not clog up everyone else's inbox my friend,
I'll work with you, though I still have JFW10.0.1178U and not JFW11.0, still
waiting for my counselor to get the bids for it among other things.
--------------------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx