[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned-list updated 2/6/10

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:16:46 -0500

Hi, Cindy and list.
I'll be scanning and Shannon will proof Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh.
I'll be scanning and Maithe will be proofing Steamed by Katie MacAlister,
Original Sin by Allison Brennan, and Spider's Bite.
I think the author on that last one is Jennifer Estep.
Thanks.
Christina
Oh, and Timeless Moon by C. T. Adams and Cathy Clamp was just added to the
collection so it can be taken off of the list.